Saturday, June 13, 2009

F_U_C_K

I decide to use green,reason being,some on u.my frens,might noe y.ahahhaha.

well.life hasnt been gd recently..i was just trying to cheer a use-to-be-fren up...well.n it turn out negatively..he or she was like telling me to f-off..who am i to like,stop him/her from saying those tings.....well..i ll just forget it

"take the memories with you"
ill remember this....

niways.been sk8ing,,,ntg much.i hope ill lose some KGs.ahahahha..
just w8ing for my new deck..WUUUU

I was just told that,a fren of mine had H1N1,dono suspected or confirmed..n i just met this fren 2 days ago..imm soooooooo scared.seriouly....
ill just hope tings for this fren wuld be ok,n ntg bad will happen to me n my other frens who is close wif this fren.

till here

No comments:

Post a Comment